Wednesday, 1 February 2012

We should Cocoa - the February Challenge

Some of those new year's resolutions you made surfaced in the January health conscious round-up. Now it's February, we can forget all about it!

It had to come, the moment you've all been dreading. We've had a nice easy time of it recently and I'm feeling it's time my bad cop persona surfaced again. So, not only am I going for a savoury theme for February, but as I am a vegetarian I'd like all the entries to reflect this too!

Now come on, don't go into a sulk, it's a great chance to get your creative juices flowing. Bakers, don't feel excluded either, think bread, muffins or anything else for that matter. So there you have it, the We Should Cocoa February challenge is for something savoury and vegetarian which includes some form of chocolate.

If anyone has any burning ideas of a "special ingredient" they've been wanting to try, contact us at the usual address if you would like to do a guest challenge this year.

Talking of usual address, please remember to e-mail your entries to weshouldcocoa @ yahoo . co . uk - inclusion in the round-ups can only be ensured if we know about the entries and receive links to those entries. If you need a reminder of the challenge rules you will find them on the We Should Cocoa page.


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous Idea... about time we had a proper challenge to get us off our butts and get creative... I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a challenge and a half!

    I hope you don't get 25 versions of a vegetable chilli, which is the only thing I can think of right now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this challenge, a great one for getting those brain cells ticking over. Will try my hardest to be as creative as possible for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be tricky but after seeing some of the inventive things people have produced in the past, I reckon you'll have a stella turn out! *puts on thinking cap*

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB idea, veggie, chocolate and savoury......Yes,I LOVE a tough challenge! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmmmmmmm (that's me in shock baker mode) am thinking as I type. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real challenge indeed!! The baker in me went noooo..... will have to see if I can come up with something that fits the bill :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that sounds like an interesting challenge!

    Just came across your blog and I'm so happy it's completely devoted to chocolate! Wonderful! I'll be checking back regularly -I'm a major chocolate fanatic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare and thanks for following too.

      Delete
  9. Wow... challenging indeed! Hopefully I can come up with something yummy to join this challenge. Have to go to my kitchen to get some inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Lord Woman! Have you taken leave of your senses? lol
    No idea what to make!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please do leave a comment or question.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails